Non-photo. Broken English. Lazy update. Sorry.
Exam is coming soon. 5th May right? If I don't have forgot.
Omg. I don't want fail my add maths & sejarah.
I wanna pass all of subject? Can I?
And this week our English teahcer, Pn.Shameem, give us do oral.
Tomorrow is last day, maybe larh.
Tomorrow also is my dates of death, haha.
My oral is talk about advantages of internet, kebaikan internet.
Before this is about chocolate, but the essay is too long, I can't remember it.
Haiz, oral sucks.
Always tuition tuition tuition, it make me crazy.
OMG!!!
Okay, change topic.
29th Arpril, celebrate riko and stephy's birthday.
riko can't hadir! oh.
so just me, minnie, vki and stephy go leisure mall celebrate.
amanda don't have go, cause she want bankrup already, haha.
Monday I already download SDO-X, yahoo.
But it's make me can't concentrate when I study at school, cause I falling in love with sdo, haha.
I MUST CONCENTRATE, I WANT TO GET MY ALL PAST! YEAH BABY!
plus: amanda will change class, cause she hate account, bio and chemistry only is her beloved. :'(
★
没有评论:
发表评论